Dawn Of The Dead Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the biggest selling horror franchise of all time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin

The Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Rules   The Rules EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:27 am

Welcome to DotDF.

To ensure you have an enjoyable time here, every registered user MUST read the rules.

1) RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS. Everyone has one. PLEASE RESPECT EACH AND EVERY PERSON'S OPINION. ANY FLAME WARS WILL RESULT IN A WEEK SUSPENTION, AND IF IT CARRIES ON, A PERMA BAN.

2) DO NOT SWEAR EVERY SENTENCE. Listen, this is a forum for everyone. Please don't act like you have a grudge against everything.

3) BE NICE. People hate being treated like idiots. Please don't make a person who hasn't seen, for instance, Land Of The Dead (don't blame them). Please treat everyone else on the forums like human beings. This is a society for people who like horror films. ANY RUDENESS WILL RESULT IN A WEEK SUSPENSION. IF IT CONTINUES, A PERMA BAN.

4) Do NoT TyPe LiKe ThIs. We need to understand what you are saying. Unless you are in fact a zombie. Please type normally, and not liek this cuz it mite look kl. If you are from a country where English is not the prime language, please at least try Smile We love to have different cultures, but we love it even more if you try and speak English Smile

5) LEAVE MODERATING TO THE STAFF. Do not, under any circumstance, try and act like a Moderator/Admin if there is a fight. Please PM ONLY the staff. If you try to act like a mod, you'll only make things worse.

6) DO NOT POST INAPPROPRIATE/ADULT CONTENT. Do I need to explain this rule? IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY BANNED WITHOUT ANY LAST WORD

7) DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. If you forget your password, click I Forgot My Password! CREATING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WILL RESULT IN A BAN WITHOUT ANY LAST WORD

Cool PM THE STAFF IF YOU HAVE A CONCERN/QUESTION. Do not go around PM''ing other members. You will be misinformed! PM either me, or the other staff! Smile If you have a question about us, or the forum, PM US!

Thank you.
-Valkyrie
Back to top Go down
https://dawn-of-the-dead.board-directory.net

The Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of The Dead Forum :: The Capitol :: Rules-
Jump to: